Monday, April 5, 2010

Right!, sorry sorry Left,No its Right..But I am Wrong!

As a kid I used to be damn confused about directions.The PT sir used to get mighty pissed with me cos I would always turn left when asked to do a 'Right turn' and disturb aesthetics and symmetry of the crowd.I would even eat with my left hand at times.

So the granny told me a thumb rule, 'the one with a scar is your right hand(how i got this deserves an other blog-post) and the one with a mole is your left hand'.This worked fine but left me very confused.

How would anyone with out a mole or scar figure out which is their left/right hand?
I am 22 and I still don't get the logic the mole-less/scar-less people use/not use :(

1 comment:

  1. aaah! u deserve to star in ur very own movie like the beautiful mind :P

    ReplyDelete