Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Curly Wurly

The colleague wants me to straighten my hair cos she has got a weak heart and gets a heart attack every time I barge into the rest room with open hair.
I decided to take her advice though I knew it would decrease the average beauty of earth.
But I am unbelievably stuck.I am not able to decide how to go about the whole process as in Should I just increase the wavelength keeping the amplitude constant, or just decrease the amplitude, or make the wavelength too large , or make the wavelength and amplitude smaller than epsilon? What Should I do? :(

This is why I hate too many choices :-|

P.S: The colleague is really nice and has a very strong heart indeed..But I need masala in my blog ya :P..sooo
Inspired by Rukmani Tukmani



3 comments:

  1. isnt making the wavelength bigger n decreasing the amplitude the same? (tats right..i remember physics too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. need not be check this out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Waves_in_Box.svg

    constant amplitude but changing wavelength :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. But thanks for the effort vetti!...U tried to reduce my options..I am touched :P :P

    ReplyDelete