Monday, June 7, 2010

Askers n Guessers

Some people ask for what they want even if they think the answer might be no and other people don't ask for anything unless they know the answer will be yes. 


The first category are the Askers and later category are the Guessers!


How I wish our customers are guessers,Managers are askers when it comes to the customers and guessers when it comes to us.
How I wish I am an asker.
How I wish I can say NO to all the askers in the world without feeling guilty about it *sigh* *sigh*


P.S : I know all I do  these days is Whine and Dine .....Though the former didnt change any dimension of my life,the later did help me grow in XY plane with change in 4th dimension. I am not so stuck after all *wink*
Note to self:Weekend work is hazardous to health..Health of my blog readers by the way 

1 comment: