Monday, August 29, 2011

Of Being Single and Mosquito bites

Being the only Single member of the sorority made me the 2 AM friend by default.

I have turned in to a  favorite rant destination for all the QLC undergoing junta,all the people having relationship problems(of all things under sun)

Ok! I dont have a problem with all these if only I have good network at home.I either have to sit in my room and shout at the top of my voice shocking my yester gen roommate or go out following the network like a hutch dog.I finally find a good spot where i get good signals,but then mosquitoes manage to reach there first and there are too many of them to even think of murdering them.So I sit on balcony wall covered head to toe in my silk duppata talking on phone listening to all kinds of problems I never even thought can exist till that moment and I can't even complain about my mosquito bites because QLC is supposed to be more painful than mosquito bites!! I have been through and am still going through QLC,So trust me mosquito bite pains more

My colleagues keep discussing and comparing their kids kindergarten teachers and syllabus and I have nothing but my own kindergarten experiences to match with.And in return I get 'Girl!! you are a Black and White Cinema looks' and I don't blame them considering its 20 years back.


I am expected to visit all the married cousins,aunts,uncles every weekend because I don't have an appendage and am free to go any where I want and not to forget all the match fixings and match makings they try to do :D

My PG sisters suggest 'The Great Indian Butterfly' when I want to watch a  feel good movie and tell me its about how a couple fight all the time because they don't get enough time for each other.I had to jump from my seat and tell them I so don't wanna watch it because this is what happens in my life day in and day out and before I realized what I said whole PG assumed I have a boy friend who doesn't give me enough time and they wouldn't believe when I tell them its my friends relationship problems I am talking about.So I have a fake boy friend now :D


2 comments:

  1. And here i was thinking you had a fake fiance :P
    u no wat...i'm theo nly one who loyally comments on all ur blogs....i expect a treat :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, get one of those mosquito electric bats...that way when ppl talk abt somethin u dont really relate too, u can wave the bat around and act like a sword fighter

    ReplyDelete