Thursday, June 23, 2011

Dear Blog

Dear not-so-active-blog,


Long time huh?!

 

Well, I was busy switching jobs,winning beauty pageants,oversleeping in trains,buses and chennai share autos,devising algos for ant behavior and group formation and never ending kadalai(read as threats and drama queen acts) with dell,bluedart and photon plus customer care...

Oh! I turned 24!!,it seems big and every enkamma,appalamma and venkata rao asks me about marriage plans now.

Most of the friends are busy shedding off their single status and being competitive person that i am, I dint want to to be left behind in the race.So i went ahead and fell head over heels in love with java.

My 7 year love-hate relationship with chennai is going to end very shortly and I am not as happy as i thought i would be.I am going to miss the cosuins who are a decade younger to me,yet give me company for ogling at cute guy posters,the paati in bus who sings Jinta Ta Ta for her scene putting toddler grand son,the adyar- guindy share auto which has the latest magazines,newpapers and a mini DVD player which plays all cute FB videos,mornings in Besi beach,friends i made here, vetha kozhambu,walking down the LB road to murugan library and chips shop,jigarthanda at Murugan idli joint in besi,29C,23C ,49M,my aunt's food and last but not the least,my house in vananthurai.For the first time in life I am not very excited about MOVING ON...

I started my 4th F.R.I.E.N.D.S marathon and this time I actually noticed their jewelery and phoebe has got an awesome collection...my mother will be shocked if she hears this...not because i missed them the last three times,because I am noticing jewelery finally...

I bought hitchhikers guide galaxy on flipkart and read it while traveling to office everyday in 29 C.there were days when i giggled so much in the bus and attracted the attention of maamis around.However I made mistake watching Eclipse and newmoon at a stretch after that and ended up dreaming about Edward cullen in a spaceship irritating the shit out of everyone..I hate that guy..i'ld prefer cedrick driggory any day...but my 15 year old cousins thinks he is not as manly as edward cullen..ugh kids these days!

ummm hmmm...now that we are done catching up,I ll go enjoy the drizzle on office terrace.

Sincerely,
I have loads to write,but not sure where to start.

P.S:if you are in mood for little punctuation exercise,Please go ahead ,edit the post and drop me a mail :P
 

1 comment: